Founded in 2001, Apogee Results is a leader in online marketing. Our corporate headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, long recognized as a center of Internet innovation and expertise.
To proactively manage a book of business comprised of large, complex customers. You will leverage your relationship management skills to ensure excellent service delivery leading to customer satisfaction and retention.
This position requires a candidate that excels in client service, data analysis, project management, and balancing established processes with creative thinking.
Successful applicants will be pro-active, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic and above all professionals that want to work in client-success focused team oriented environment.
- Achieve success for your clients in your assigned book of business. Help your clients achieve the goals, set new ones, and become better and smarter online marketers.
- Define customized SEO and social strategies to meet your clients' unique needs.
- Analyze lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to identify opportunities for search engine optimization. Communicate these recommendations to the client as necessary in order to achieve the client's goals.
- Create and review detailed campaign performance data and future looking strategic roadmaps.
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and paid search.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience
2 years of account management, customer service, project management, account strategy, and collaboration experience
Experience working with designers, development, analytics consultants, and search engine optimization consultants is a plus
Experience developing and executing A/B and Multivariate testing (Google Website Optimizer) is a plus
Experience working with web analytic applications (Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, HitsLink, WebTrends or ClickTracks) is a plus
Knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Superior organizational and project management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Math, Linguistics, English, Economics, or Physics preferred
To apply for this position, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Client Success Strategist " in the subject line. No calls please.