Apogee Results has an immediate need for a Manager of Marketing and Demand Generation.
On a daily basis we interact with senior marketing executives across multiple industries, with the opportunity to both learn from and influence their marketing strategies by delivering a broad suite of online marketing solutions.
The Manager of Marketing and Demand Generation will be an integral part of growing new customer acquisition and revenue through implementing a diverse demand generation marketing mix, including SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Webinars, Tradeshows and other forms of traditional marketing.
In this job you will:
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation and marketing plan aligned with Apogee’s business and revenue objectives
- Drive the development and execution of direct and indirect marketing programs, including email, SEO, PPC, 3rd party marketing, messaging automation, events and tradeshows.
- Establish target response rates, conversion rates, and ROI for all programs and track results for campaign optimization
- Test and optimize marketing program design, creative, media, and offers to increase response rates
- Manage creative development of online properties and sales support collateral utilizing both internal and external resources
- Regularly report performance to the Apogee executive team to illustrate the impact of marketing efforts on revenue generation
- Conduct other marketing projects as necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of the marketing process, from conceptualization to execution, testing and measurement
- Proven results running search marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with landing Page design and optimization
- Online media buy/plan experience
- Strong writing skills, with a good understanding of direct response writing
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, MS Access, Photoshop, PowerPoint
Candidates must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills, as well as strong business acumen. 5+ years work experience and Bachelor's degree preferred.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com with "Manager of Marketing" in the subject line. No calls please.